Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grateful



This is a photo I posted on my personal Instagram account last month (@feemster, you can also find me fashion loving on @la_feem;)  It was just one of those moments that I parked my car in front of my friend's house, and was astounded at the sheer beauty before my eyes.  It was a reminder to be grateful for all the gorgeousness and love that surrounds me, I'm very lucky.  

This time of year we tend to count our blessings, but it's something I try to do each and every day.  An attitude of gratitude is the key to the law of attraction, it brings you more of what you want.  And it's good to be grateful for the not so fun stuff too.  It's only through our struggles that we grow and evolve. (I can attest to that!)  I also want to say how grateful I am to have this platform.  Blogging brings me a lot of joy, and I want to thank you all for reading, and being apart of the journey.  Wishing each and every one of you an amazing holiday!  Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment